Conference Series LLC invites all the participants from all over the world to attend ‘4th Global Experts Meeting on Neuropharmacology’ during September 14-16, 2016 in San Antonio, USA which includes prompt keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations and Exhibitions.
Neuropharmacology 2016 is the learning of how drugs influence cellular function in the nervous system, and the neural mechanisms through which they influence behavior. The studies are more concerned with the interactions of neurotransmitters, neuropeptides, neurohormones, neuromodulators, enzymes, second messengers, co-transporters, ion channels, and receptor proteins in the central and peripheral nervous systems. Advanced studies are being made to improvise developments in drugs to treat numerous diverse neurological disorders, including neurodegenerative diseases known to be Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s disease, pain, addiction, psychological disorders and many more. Conference Series LLC organizes a conference series of 3000+ Global Events with over 600+ Conferences, 1200+ Symposiums and 1200+ Workshops in USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 30000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.
Why to attend???
With members from around the world focused on learning about neuropharmacology and its advances; this is your best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the Neuropharmacology community. Conduct presentations, distribute information, meet with current and potential scientists, make a splash with new drug developments, and receive name recognition at this 3-day event. World-renowned speakers, the most recent techniques, developments, and the newest updates in Neuropharmacology are hallmarks of this conference.
- Neuropharmacology Students, Scientists
- Neuropharmacology Researchers
- Neuropharmacology Faculty
- Medical Colleges
- Neuropharmacology Associations and Societies
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Training Institutes
- Software developing companies
- Manufacturing Medical Devices Companies
- Data Management Companies
- Neuro Immune Pharmacology
- Molecular Neuropharmacology
- Clinical Neuropharmacology
- Neurochemical Transmission
- Behavioral Neuropharmacology
- Chemical Neurotransmitters
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Future Aspects of Neuropharmacology
- Case Study Reports
- Entrepreneurs Investment Meet