Conference Series LLC organizing gratifying Pharmaceutical conferences, welcomes you to attend the 6th Pharmacovigilance congress to be held during September 28-30, 2016 in Toronto, Canada focuses on the advancements in pharmacovigilance and risk management.
The field of Pharmacovigilance is growing rapidly and its development is making tremendous impacts in medical sciences and pharmaceuticals. 6th Pharmacovigilance congress emphasizes on how the importance and significance can be gauged by the fact that it has made huge advancements over the course of time and is continuing to influence various sectors. Main theme of 6th Pharmacovigilance congress is “Ensuring Drug Safety in Healthcare System”.
Why to attend???
With members from around the world focused on learning about Pharmacovigilance and its advances; this is your best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the Pharmacovigilance community. Conduct presentations, distribute information, meet with current and potential scientists, make a splash with new drug developments, and receive name recognition at this 3-day event. World-renowned speakers, the most recent techniques, developments, and the newest updates in Pharmacovigilance are hallmarks of this conference.
- Pharmacovigilance Students, Scientists
- Pharmacovigilance Researchers
- Pharmacovigilance Faculty
- Medical Colleges
- Pharmacovigilance Associations and Societies
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Training Institutes
- Software developing companies
- Manufacturing Medical Devices Companies
- Data Management Companies.
- Entrepreneurs Investment Meet
- Drug Safety
- Adverse Drug Reactions
- Clinical Data Management
- Case Study
- Good Pharmacovigilance Practice
- Pharmacovigilance Risk management plans and new risk- benefit analysis tools
- Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics
- Overview of Clinical Trials and Post Marketing
- Clinical Trials on Various Disorders
- Medicinal Chemistry: Biological activity of drugs
- PV Data Base Managemaent
- PV Consultings And Bussiness Opportunity
- Regulatory Affairs
- Growth Strategies in Pharma
- Pharmacy Practices and its Challenges