Clinical Leadership: Driving Service Improvements
“Health care in Nigeria is changing. Our present challenges call for new ways of thinking. There is great need for visionary leaders to transform our health care organisations and to deliver outstanding products and services within our unique environment. At Pharmanews Centre for Health Care Management Development, our goal is simple – to help you prepare for the future.”
Sir Ifeanyi Atueyi – MD, Pharmanews Limited
The above statement constitutes our mission and drive at the Pharmanews Centre for Health Care Management Development. It is our business and passion to contribute significantly to the development of the health care sector in Nigeria.
We wish to invite you to participate in our forthcoming transformative health care management workshop. This workshop is designed to help health care personnel achieve an effective synergy between the right strategies, structures, knowledge base and attitude required to drive service improvements in the health care sector.
Doctors, Pharmacists, Nurses, Medical Laboratory Scientists and other Clinical, Administrative, Management and Technical personnel in the health care system.
Date: Tuesday 2 – Thursday 4 December, 2014
Time: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Venue: Pharmanews Training Centre,
8, Akinwunmi Street, Mende, Maryland, Lagos
- Management and Team Development
- Organisational Structures and Change Management
- Quality Measurement and Management
- Essentials of Health Care Research Management
- Health Care Financing in Nigeria
- Stress Management
- Syndicate Sessions
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand Clinical Leadership and the management concept of Work Teams and Team Development.
- Understand the relationships between organisational strategies, structures and essential elements of change management.
- Master basic organisational planning and evaluation tools for total quality management in a health care setting.
- Develop the necessary skills and attitude required to lead clinical research projects.
- Understand the essentials of health care financing in developing and developed nations, with special focus on the Nigerian health care sector.
- Learn how to effectively manage stress and stress related disorders at work and in other settings.
Our training approach in addition to traditional lectures emphasizes the use of relevant case studies to stimulate learning and development. Participants are involved in syndicate sessions where they collaborate with colleagues to develop practical and relevant interventions from the taught material.
Registration Fee: ₦70,000 before 2nd November, 2014. Afterwards, ₦75,000.
The proposed training cost covers tea break, lunch, workshop materials and certificates ONLY.
Group Discounts: 3 – 5 participants: 10%, 6 and above participants: 15%
Cancellation: For cancellation of registration, 90% of the fee will be refunded, if cancelled at least seven days to the workshop and this information communicated to us by sms or email to Pharmanews Ltd. Online payments can also be made via our website at www.pharmanewsonline.com
Method of Payment:
Participants should pay into Pharmanews Ltd account in Zenith Bank Plc (A/c No. 1010701673) or Access Bank Plc (A/c No. 0035976695) and send their full names and bank deposit slip numbers by sms or email to Pharmanews Ltd. Payments can also be made at the training venue.
For further information, please contact:
Cyril Mbata – +234 706 812 9728
Nelson Okwonna – +234 803 956 9184
Elizabeth Amuneke – +234 805 723 5128