Effective leadership in health care delivery
Target Participants: Doctors, Pharmacists, Nurses, Medical Laboratory Scientists and other clinical, administrative, management and technical personnel in the health care and pharmaceutical sector.
COURSE : EFFECTIVE LEADERSHIP IN HEALTH CARE DELIVERY
Date: Tuesday 20 – Thursday 22 May, 2014
Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Venue: Pharmanews Training Centre, 8, Akinwunmi Street, Mende, Maryland, Lagos
- Fundamentals of Clinical Leadership
- Leadership and Effective Advocacy in Health Care Delivery
- Economics of Disease Management
- Fundamentals of Health Care Financing
- Public – Private Partnerships in Health Care Delivery
- Stress Management for Executives
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand the relevance, rudiments and postures for delivering clinical leadership.
- Effectively provide leadership in championing advocacy goals for optimum care delivery.
- Understand economic implications and future developments in the effective management of diseases in Nigeria.
- Understand global health care financing models, the Nigerian Health Insurance Scheme and modalities for national and community health care financing.
- Comprehend best practices and current management approaches and strategies for achieving effective public-private partnerships.
- Learn effective stress management techniques.
Registration fee is
N 70,000 per participant before 20/04/2014 and N 75,000 after. On-site registration of N 75,000 could also be made at the workshop venue. Registration fee covers tea break, lunch, workshop materials and certificates ONLY.
Group discounts: 3 – 5 participants: 10%, 6 and above participants: 15%
Cancellation: For cancellation of registration fee, 90% of the fee will be refunded, if cancelled at least seven (7) days to the workshop and this information communicated to us by sms or email, using: email@example.com. There will be no refund if cancelled thereafter.
Method of Payment:
Participants should pay into Pharmanews Ltd account in Zenith Bank Plc (A/c No. 1010701673) or Access Bank Plc (A/c No. 0035976695) and send their full names and bank deposit slip numbers by sms or email to Pharmanews Ltd.
For more information, contact:
Cyril Mbata – 0706 812 9728
Nelson Okwonna – 0803 956 9184
Elizabeth Amuneke – 0805 723 5128