In every health care delivery system, there is need for pragmatic leadership to ensure the provision of optimum health care service. All over the world, governments and private institutions are developing and implementing unique models for meeting present and emerging challenges in health care delivery. Pharmanews-WhiteTulip Training is equipped to help deliver the requisite capacity development required to champion sustainable models of service delivery among health care and pharmaceutical industry players.
We wish to invite you to participate in our international programme on “Health Care Leadership, Financing and Innovation”, taking place in Dubai, The United Arab Emirates.
Date: Saturday 20 – Thursday 25 August, 2016
Time: 9.00a.m – 5.00p.m (daily)
Venue: Executive Towers at Bay Avenue,
Business Bay, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Doctors, Pharmacists, Nurses, Medical Laboratory Scientists and other clinical, administrative, management and technical personnel in the public and private health care system.
- Essentials of Clinical Leadership
- Strategic Management and Organisational Communication
- Quality Management Protocols
- Health Care Financing Models and Structure
- Investment Models in Health Care Facility Development
- Comparative Study of Global Health Care Entrepreneurship Models
- ICT in Health Care Systems
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Lead effectively, communicate clearly and deliver optimal health care service within the health care delivery system.
- Understand basic concepts in managing and developing strategies for effective change.
- Understand globally accepted and sustainable techniques in quality management protocols.
- Understand global health care financing models, challenges and its opportunities for Innovation in Africa.
- Comprehend best investment models and current management approaches and strategies for achieving effective facility development.
- Learn global best-case models for driving health care entrepreneurship ventures.
- Effectively initiate and supervise ICT integration with operational processes of health care service
Participants are expected to arrive on Saturday, 20 and depart on Thursday, 25 August.
- $1,850 (or Naira equivalent) per participant on or before 12 August, 20
- $1,950 (or Naira equivalent) per participant after 12 August, 2016.
Group discounts: 3 – 5 participants: 5%, 6 – 9 participants: 10%, 10 participants and above: 15%
Registration fee covers: Tour, workshop materials, tea/coffee break, lunch, certificates, and visa processing ONLY.
Participants are to take care of their travel expenses, dinner, and accommodation.
Participants can get accommodation close to the workshop venue at an average rate of $100 –$120 per night. For more options on hotel accommodation, please visit the online booking site: www.agoda.com
For cancellation of registration fee, 70% of the fee will be refunded, if cancelled at least seven (7) days to the workshop and the information communicated to us by sms or email, using: firstname.lastname@example.org
There will be no refund if cancelled thereafter.
Method of Payment
Participants should pay registration fee into Pharmanews-WhiteTulip training account in GTBank Plc (A/c No. 0179132705) and send their full names and bank deposit slip number by sms or email to email@example.com. Payments in dollars should be made to Pharmanews Ltd. Domiciliary Accounts: GTB A/c No. 0005082226
Payments can also be made through our payment portal on GTBank SME market hub facility. To make payment online, visit: https://pharmanews.smemarkethub.com
Please note that payment in naira can only be accepted in Nigeria. In Dubai, the dollar equivalent will be paid.
Financial Transactions in Dubai
Your financial transactions in Dubai will be done in the local currency, UAE Dirham. The current rate is 3.7 Dirham to 1 US$.
Arrival and Departure
Participants are expected to arrive on or before Saturday, 20th and depart Thursday, 25th.
For the tour, temperature will be at an average of 37° Celsius. We advise casual wear with shoes suitable for walking. Cameras will also be useful for pictures.
Intending participants are advised to make reservation for flight ticket to Dubai through these online booking sites: www.wakanow.com or www.opodo.co.uk. Available airlines on the booking sites are Emirates, Kenyan Air, Etihad, Ethiopian Airways, and Qatar Airways, among others.
After registration, participants will be contacted on the procedures for visa procurement. The visa fees are covered in the registration fee.
For further information, please contact:
Cyril Mbata – +234 706 812 9728
Adekola Adediran – +234 703 225 2123
Elizabeth Amuneke – +234 805 723 5128