In every health care delivery system, there is need for productive leadership to ensure the provision of optimum health care service. All over the world, governments and private institutions are developing and implementing unique models for meeting present and emerging challenges in health care delivery. For the past 21 years, it has been our task at Pharmanews to help deliver the requisite capacity development required to proactively champion sustainable models of service delivery among health care and pharmaceutical industry players.
We wish to invite you to participate in our international workshop on “Health Care Leadership, Financing and Innovation”, taking place in Dubai, The United Arab Emirates.
Date: Sunday 17 – Friday 22 May, 2015
Time: 9.00a.m – 5.00p.m (daily)
Venue: Aster DM Health Care, 33rd Floor,
Tower D – Aspect Towers, Executive Towers at Bay
Avenue, Business Bay, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Doctors, Pharmacists, Nurses, Medical Laboratory Scientists and other clinical, administrative, management and technical personnel in the public and private health care system.
- Developing and Managing Strategic Change
- Quality Management
- Health Care Financing Models and Structure
- Investment Models in Health Care Facility Development
- Comparative Study of Global Health Care Entrepreneurship Models
- ICT in Health Care Systems
- Essentials of Clinical Leadership
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Lead effectively, communicate clearly and deliver optimal health care service within the health care delivery system.
- Understand basic concept in managing and developing strategies for effective change.
- Understand globally accepted and sustainable techniques in quality management protocols.
- Understand global health care financing models, challenges and it’s opportunities for Innovation in Africa.
- Comprehend best investment models and current management approaches and strategies for achieving effective facility development.
- Learn global best-case models for driving health care entrepreneurship ventures.
- Effectively initiate and supervise ICT integration with operational processes of health care service
- $1,950 (or Naira equivalent) per participant on or before 30th April, 20
- $2,050 (or Naira equivalent) per participant after 30th April, 2015.
Group discounts: 3 – 5 participants: 10%, 6 participants and above: 15%
Registration fee covers: Tour, workshop materials, tea/coffee break, lunch, certificates, and visa processing ONLY.
Participants are to take care of their travel expenses, dinner, and accommodation.
Participants can get accommodation close to the workshop venue at an average rate of $80 –$100 per night. For more options on hotel accommodation, please visit the online booking site: www.agoda.com
For cancellation of registration fee, 70% of the fee will be refunded, if cancelled at least seven (7) days to the workshop and the information communicated to us by sms or email, using: email@example.com
There will be no refund if cancelled thereafter.
Method of Payment
Participants should pay registration fee into Pharmanews Ltd account in Zenith Bank Plc (A/c No.
1010701673) or Access Bank Plc (A/c No.0035976695) and send their full names and bank deposit slip
numbers by sms or email to Pharmanews Ltd. Payments in dollars should be made to Pharmanews Domiciliary Accounts: GTB A/c No. 0005082226
Payments can also be made through our payment portal on GTBank SME market hub facility. To make payment online, visit: https://pharmanews.smemarkethub.com
Please note that payment in naira can only be accepted in Nigeria. In Dubai, the dollar equivalent will be paid.
Financial Transactions in Dubai
Your financial transactions in Dubai will be done in the local currency, UAE Dirham. The current rate is 3.7 Dirham to 1 US$.
Arrival and Departure
Participants are expected to arrive on or before Sunday, 17th and depart Friday, 22nd.
For the tour, temperature will be at an average of 34° Celsius. We advise casual wear with shoes suitable for walking. Cameras will be useful for pictures.
Intending participants are advised to make reservation for flight ticket to Dubai through these online booking sites: www.wakanow.com or www.opodo.co.uk. Available airlines on the booking sites are Emirates, Kenyan Air, Etihad, Ethiopian Airways, and Qatar Airways, among others.
After registration, participants will be contacted on the procedures for visa procurement. The visa fees are covered in the registration fee.
For further information, please contact:
Cyril Mbata – +234 706 812 9728
Nelson Okwonna – +234 803 956 9184
Ernest Salami – +234 703 986 8837
Elizabeth Amuneke – +234 805 723 5128