Pharmanews Body Language Course for Managers and Sales Representatives
In the business of health care, understanding oneself and developing the perceptive and analytical skills required to relate with the work team and with customers are essential requirements for success.
We have designed this unique course with such considerations in mind.
We hereby invite you to attend or nominate participants for our one-day Body Language Course for Managers and Sales Representatives.
To be delivered by one of Nigeria’s foremost body language specialists, this course promises to increase your team’s capacity to produce outstanding market results.
Please find below the necessary details.
Target Participants: Managers and Sales Personnel in the pharmaceutical and health care sector
Date: Saturday, 22 November, 2014
Time: 09.30 am – 4.30 pm
Venue: Pharmanews Training Centre, 8, Akinwunmi Street, Mende, Maryland, Lagos
- You and Your Corporate Personal Brand: The Brain, Colours and Brands
- Understanding Impressions and Expressions
- Developing Good Listening Habits
- Common Mistakes Medical Reps Make
- Body Language Essentials
- Handwriting Analysis: A Reliable Tool in Psychoanalysis
- Assessment Tasks
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Have a better understanding of self in relation to their corporate brand.
- Understand the basic principles that undergird personal impressions and expressions.
- Adopt effective listening skills as a tool for improved client and work team relationships.
- Identify and ameliorate common sales and marketing errors that occur with customer management.
- Understand common body gestures and enhance capacity for deductions.
- Develop the essential skills for handwriting analysis and its application in psychoanalysis.
Registration fee: ₦30,000 per participant.
(Fee covers tea break, lunch, workshop materials and certificates ONLY)
Group discounts: 3 – 5 participants: 10%; 6 and above participants: 15%
Method of Payment:
Participants should pay into Pharmanews Ltd account in Zenith Bank Plc (A/c No. 1010701673) or Access Bank Plc (A/c No. 0035976695) and send their full names and bank deposit slip numbers by sms or email to Pharmanews Ltd. Payments can also be made at the training venue.
For further information, please contact:
Cyril Mbata – +234 706 812 9728
Nelson Okwonna – +234 803 956 9184
Elizabeth Amuneke – +234 805 723 5128