Pharmanews Management Workshop For Non-Clinical Personnel In Health Services (Tuesday 10th and Wednesday 11th September, 2013)
Pharmanews health care management workshops are designed to help participants develop the essential skill sets and attitudes required to fruitfully engage the myriad of challenges facing the health care industry and to make sustainable positive impacts.
COURSE TITLE: HEALTH CARE MANAGEMENT FOR NON-CLINICAL PERSONNEL IN HEALTH SERVICES
Date: Tuesday 10th and Wednesday 11th September, 2013
Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Venue: Pharmanews Training Centre,No. 8 Akinwunmi Street, Mende, Maryland, Lagos.
Target Participants: Administrative, Finance, Accounts, Human Resources, Service Managers and other Non-clinical Personnel in the Health Care and Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Essentials of Service Management and Record keeping in Health Care Systems
- Integrating ICT in Health Care Service delivery
- 360 Degree Leadership
- Financial Management of Health Care Systems
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand the health care industry as a service management industry.
- Acquire an enhanced capacity to deliver optimal service management protocols with particular focus on proper documentation.
- Acquire the requisite management capacity required to participate in the design, deployment and management of ICT processes in health care services.
- Increase the leadership skills required for achieving optimum service delivery in the health care service and pharmaceutical industry.
- Understand the essentials of health care financing and to develop capacity for designing and operating different health care financing models in both public and private settings.
Registration fee is
N47,000 per participant before 27th of August, after which N49,000 will be paid. On-site registration of N49,000 will also be accepted at the workshop venue. Registration fee covers tea break, lunch, workshop materials and certificates only.
Cancellation: For cancellation of registration fee, 90% of the fee will be refunded, if cancelled at least seven (7) days to the workshop and this information communicated to us by sms or email only using: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. There will be no refund if cancelled thereafter.
Group discounts: 3 – 5 participants – 10%, 6 and above participants – 15%
Method of Payment
Participants should pay into Pharmanews Ltd account in Zenith Bank Plc A/c No. 1010701673or Access Bank Plc A/c No. 0035976695 and send their full names and bank deposit slip numbers by sms or email to Pharmanews Ltd.
For more information, please contact:
Cyril Mbata – 0706 812 9728
Nelson Okwonna – 0803 956 9184
Elizabeth Amuneke – 0805 723 5128
IfeanyiAtueyi – 0803 301 5991
Would you like to be part of this workshop? Fill the form below