Conference Series LLC invites all the participants across the globe to attend the “5th International Conference and Exhibition on Pharmacology & Ethnopharmacology” slated on Mar 23-25, 2017 Orlando, USA. Ethnopharmacology 2017 conveys recent developments in Pharmacology and Ethnopharmacology. Ethnopharmacology 2017 will focus on “Foster Advancements in Globalization of Ethnopharmacology”.
A complete knowledge of a scientific discipline that described the overt effects of biologically active chemicals, pharmacology now explores the molecular mechanisms by which drugs cause biological effects. In the broadest sense, pharmacology is the study of how chemical agents, both natural and synthetic (i.e., drugs) affect biological systems.
While remarkable progress has been made in developing new drugs and in understanding how they act, the challenges that remain are endless. New discoveries regarding fundamental life processes always raise new and intriguing questions that stimulate further research and evoke the need for fresh insight.
- Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics
- Latest Trends in Ethnopharmacology
- Cardiovascular Pharmacology and Diabetes
- Ecological Characteristics of Ethnobotanical Sources
- Phytochemical Studies of Plants and Plant Extracts
- Phytochemistry and Phytopharmaceuticals
- Natural Products Pharmacology
- Traditional Herbals in Treatment of Cancer
- Ethnopharmacology of Medicinal Plants
- Ethnopharmacology of Alkaloids
- Emerging Technology in Natural Product Drug Development
- Intercultural of Ethnopharmacology
- Entrepreneurs Investment Meet