A capacity development workshop that inspires and equips health professionals for efficient and productive service delivery is essential in achieving sustainable outcomes. For 21 years now, Pharmanews Ltd has offered training and consult ancy services to health care personnel in Nigeria. The company is accredited by the Centre for Management Development (CMD) as a management training institution. Our programmes have benefited pharmacists, doctors, nurses, medical laboratory technicians, pharmacy technicians, distribution managers, store officers, and other health care practitioners.
We do request that you nominate/participate in the upcoming training workshop for the course below.
COURSE: HEALTH CARE ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Date: Tuesday 24 – Wednesday 25 March, 2015
Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Venue: Pharmanews Training Centre, 8, Akinwunmi Street, Mende, Maryland, Lagos
Target Participants: Health care entrepreneurs, community pharmacists, doctors, managers and executives of NGOs and HMOs.
- Elements of Business Plan Development
- Business Financing and Cash Management
- Elements of the Emerging Wellness Industry
- Essentials of Health Care Marketing
- Leading Effective Organizational Development Strategies
- Comparative Study of Global Health Care Entrepreneurship Models
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand the processes and considerations involved in developing a viable business plan for a health care organisation.
- Identify and apply strategies for achieving effective business financing and cash management.
- Understand the emerging wellness industry and position their organisation for optimum contribution and profitability.
- Understand the elements of health care marketing, ethical issues in health care entrepreneurship and modalities for an effective marketing drive.
- Develop the necessary skill-set and attitude required to lead an effective organisational renewal and development strategy.
- Learn global best-case models for driving health care entrepreneurship ventures.
Registration fee is N50, 000 per participant before 24/02/2015 and N55, 000 after 24/02/2015. On-site registration of N55, 000 could also be made at the workshop venue.
Registration fee covers tea break, lunch, workshop materials and certificates ONLY.
Group discounts: 3 – 5 participants: 10%, 6 and above participants: 15%
Cancellation: For cancellation of registration fee, 90% of the fee will be refunded, if cancelled at least seven (7) days to the workshop and this information communicated to us by sms or email, using: email@example.com. There will be no refund if cancelled thereafter.
Method of Payment:
Participants should pay into Pharmanews Ltd account in Zenith Bank Plc (A/c No. 1010701673) or Access Bank Plc (A/c No. 0035976695) and send their full names and bank deposit slip numbers by sms or email to Pharmanews Ltd.
For further information, please contact:
Cyril Mbata – +234 706 812 9728
Nelson Okwonna – +234 803 956 9184
Ernest Salami – +234 703 986 8837
Elizabeth Amuneke – +234 805 723 5128