The effective management of human and material resources is essential in achieving sustainable growth and development. In the health care industry, this capacity is crucial considering the limits on human, financial and technical resources. In Nigeria, there are a lot of challenges facing health care personnel as they strive to deliver optimal services in both public and private settings
COURSE TITLE: LEADERSHIP, EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION SKILLS AND FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT FOR HEALTH CARE PERSONNEL
Date: Tuesday 20th and Wednesday 21st August, 2013
Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Venue: Pharmanews Training Centre, No. 8 Akinwunmi Street, Mende, Maryland, Lagos.
Target Participants: Doctors, Pharmacists, Nurses, Medical Laboratory Scientists, Administrators, Executives, Accountants and Managers in health care services.
- Leadership and Effective Communication Skills in Health Care Services
- Health Advocacy : Design and Implementation
- Health Insurance and the future of the Nigerian Health Care Industry
- Financial Management of health care systems
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand the need for and acquire the necessary attitude required to lead effectively, communicate with other health care personnel and patients, and to help develop an organisational communication culture.
- Acquire the requisite management capacity required to participate in the design, deployment and management of health advocacy campaigns.
- Understand the relevance of financial management in health care services and to develop their capacity to meet the gaps in the public and private sector.
- Appreciate the trends, challenges, and opportunities in the implementation of the National Health Insurance Scheme.
Registration fee is N47,000 per participant before 6th August, after which N49,000 will be paid. On-site registration of N49,000 will also be accepted at the workshop venue.
Note: Registration fee covers tea break, lunch, workshop materials and certificates only.
Group discounts: 3 – 5 participants – 10%, 6 and above participants – 15%
Cancellation: For cancellation of registration fee, 90% of the fee will be refunded, if cancelled at least seven (7) days to the workshop and this information communicated to us by sms or email only using: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. There will be no refund if cancelled thereafter.
Method of Payment
Participants should pay into Pharmanews Ltd. account in Zenith Bank Plc A/c No. 1010701673 or Access Bank Plc A/c No. 0035976695 and send their full names and bank deposit slip numbers by sms or email to Pharmanews Ltd.
For more information, please contact:
Cyril Mbata – 0706 812 9728
Nelson Okwonna – 0803 956 9184
Elizabeth Amuneke – 0805 723 5128
Ifeanyi Atueyi – 0803 301 5991
Would you like to be part of this workshop? Fill the form below