The Board of Fellows (BOF) of the Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria (PSN) has elected new executives to pilot the affairs of the board, for the next few years.
Although not all members of the executives were newly elected, as the positions of the chairman, vice chairman, and treasurer remained unchanged, but new executives were elected into the positions of the secretary, financial secretary and assistant financial secretary.
The BOF executives are the following :
- Pharm. (Barr.) Chiedu O. Mordi – Chairman
- Pharm. Jubrin Aliyu – Vice Chairman
- Pharm. Rosemary Nikoro – Secretary
- Pharm. Uchenna Apakama – Treasurer
- Pharm. Ernest Okafor – Financial Secretary
- Pharm. Edith Nwachukwu -Assistant Financial Secretary
- Pharm. (Prince) Nihimetu Momodu – Unofficial member
- Pharm. Munir Elelu – Unofficial member
- Pharm.Ade Israel Popoola – Immediate past chairman