“Health care in Nigeria is changing. Our present challenges call for new ways of thinking. There is great need for visionary leaders to transform our health care organisations and to deliver outstanding products and services within our unique environment. At Pharmanews Centre for Health Care Management Development, our goal is simple – to help you prepare for the future.”
The above statement constitutes our mission and drive at the Pharmanews Centre for Health Care Management Development. It is our business and passion to contribute significantly to the development of the health care sector in Nigeria.
Target Participants: Pharmacy Technicians
Date: Tuesday 18 – Wednesday 19 November, 2014
Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Venue: Pharmanews Training Centre
8, Akinwunmi Street, Mende, Maryland, Lagos.
- Essentials of Patient Care and Pharmacy Logistics.
- Effective Communication Skills and Collaborative Practices in Care Delivery.
- Self-management and understanding the Health Care Team Dynamics.
- Fundamentals of Supply Chain Management and ICT Integration.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of patient care and best practices for achieving effective planning and distribution of pharmaceuticals.
- Develop effective communication skills and proper attitude required for effective collaboration with other health care personnel.
- Work purposefully within a team to achieve common objectives and learn how best to manage self for optimum effectiveness.
- Understand the principles guiding sustainable supply chain management protocols.
- Integrate ICT in supply chain management for optimum performance.
- ₦45,000 per participant on or before 18 October, 2014.
- ₦48,000 per participant after 18 October, 2014.
Registration fee covers tea break, lunch, workshop materials and certificates ONLY.
Group discounts: 3 – 5 participants: 10%, 6 and above participants: 15%
Cancellation: For cancellation of registration fee, 90% of the fee will be refunded, if cancelled at least seven (7) days to the workshop and this information communicated to us by sms or email, using: email@example.com. There will be no refund if cancelled thereafter.
Method of Payment:
Participants should pay into Pharmanews Ltd account in Zenith Bank Plc (A/c No. 1010701673) or Access Bank Plc (A/c No. 0035976695) and send their full names and bank deposit slip numbers by sms or email to Pharmanews Ltd.
For more information, contact:
Cyril Mbata – 0706 812 9728
Nelson Okwonna – 0803 956 9184
Elizabeth Amuneke – 0805 723 5128