The second edition of PANsite of the Year Award, an Online Poll created to recognise Pharmacy students, who have distinguished themselves in public healthcare activities as well as community/social development, has commenced.
The maiden edition, which saw Yusuf Hassan Wada, a 21-year– old Pharmacy student of Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, as winner, held in May 2019.
This second edition is another initiative to reward innovation and active participation of Pharmacy students, who have been championing advocacy in public healthcare in different forms, as well as making impactful contribution in community/social development.
Following the nomination exercise, the panel in charge of the exercise has shortlisted six (6) nominees with highest nominations for the Online Poll, and the candidate with the highest votes becomes the winner.
- Please note that voting closes on 1 June 2019 by 11:59 PM
- You can only vote once. The system will prevent you from voting if you have voted or visited the page before.
- If you visited this page before and you are having difficulties voting, kindly use another device or browser to access this page to be able to vote
- Your comments are highly welcome. However, comments do not count as vote cast
- To vote, please register to view the ballot page.