Pharmanews Ltd is a management training institution accredited by the Centre for Management Development (CMD) and has focused on manpower development for health care sector since in 1993. Currently, Pharmanews Limited is in alliance with White Tulip Consulting, a foremost management consulting to create the brand Pharmanews-WhiteTulip Training to deepen our offering to the Pharma and health care institutions and professionals. To further improve its services and offering as well as optimize its market opportunities, Pharmanews URGENTLY requires the services of a PROGRAMS OFFICER
- Organize training programs
- Liaise and follow up with facilitators and other external parties to ensure successful programs
- Prospect, market programs, develop proposals and follow up on clients
- Implement marketing and business development initiatives.
- Prepare and follow up proposals for in-house training programs within and outside Lagos
- B Sc or equivalent. Business discipline will be an advantage
- 1-3 years experience in consultancy, training/ service outfit or similar organizations
- Age: 25- 35 years
- Computer literate
Remuneration: is attractive and commensurate with experience
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CVs and application letters immediately to:
An interview has been slated for Tuesday 19th July, 2016 at Pharmanews
Training Centre, 8 Akinwunmi Street, Mende, Maryland, Lagos.
Time: 11:30am. For more enquires contact Joel on 08023715536