PHARMANEWS WORKSHOP ON EFFECTIVE LEADERSHIP AND CHANGE MANAGEMENT IN HEALTH SERVICES 14th – 15th MAY 2013
Delivering effective and efficient health care service is the role of leaders and managers in health care service systems. At every level of management, from top-level to junior level management, health care personnel are tasked to employ the best of their clinical, technical and management skills to ensure optimal service delivery. Continuous professional development is therefore required to further develop the capacity of personnel to meet present and emerging challenges. The Pharmanews workshop on Leadership and Management is designed to make this human capacity development possible.
For 20 years, Pharmanews Ltd has offered training and consultancy services to health care personnel in Nigeria. The company is accredited by the Centre for Management Development (CMD) as a management training institution. Our programmes have benefited pharmacists, doctors, nurses, medical laboratory scientists, pharmacy technicians, distribution managers, store officers, and other health care personnel.
We request that you please send us your nominations to the training workshop on the course below:
COURSE: EFFECTIVE LEADERSHIP AND CHANGE MANAGEMENT IN HEALTH SERVICES
Date: Tuesday 14th and 15th Wednesday May, 2013
Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Venue: Pharmanews Training Centre
8, Akinwunmi Street, Mende, Maryland, Lagos
Target Participants: Doctors, Pharmacists, Nurses, Medical Lab. Scientists and other Clinical, Administrative, and Technical personnel in the health care and Pharmaceutical industry.
- Leadership and Change Management
- Financial Management of Health Care Services
- Effective Service Management Protocols
- Opportunities and Challenges of the NHIS
- To equip participants with the requisite Leadership and Management skills required for achieving optimum health care service delivery.
- To educate participants on the relevance of Financial Management in health care services and to develop their capacity to meet the gaps in the public and private sector.
- To enable participants understand the Protocols for Effective Service Management.
- To educate participants on the trends, challenges, and opportunities in the implementation of the National Health Insurance Scheme in Nigeria.
Registration fee is N47,000 per participant. The deadline for registration is 30th of April, after which N49,000 will be paid. On-site registration of N49,000 will also be accepted at the workshop venue.
Registration fee covers tea/coffee break, lunch, workshop materials and certificates ONLY.
Group discounts: 3 – 5 participants – 10%, 6 and above participants – 15%
Cancellation: For cancellation of registration fee, 90% of the fee will be refunded, if cancelled at least seven (7) days to the workshop and this information communicated to us by sms or email only using: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. There will be no refund if cancelled thereafter.
Method of Payment:
Participants should pay into Pharmanews Ltd account in Zenith Bank Plc A/c No. 1010701673 or Access Bank Plc A/c No. 0035976695 and send their full names and bank deposit slip numbers by sms or email to Pharmanews Ltd.
For more information, contact:
Cyril Mbata – 0706 812 9728
Nelson Okwonna – 0803 956 9184
Elizabeth Amuneke – 0805 723 5128
Ifeanyi Atueyi – 0803 301 5991