Roles, Responsibilities and Challenges
The Pharmacy Technician obviously plays a definite role in providing pharmaceutical care to the patients. This role often expands in the face of personnel inadequacy in the healthcare delivery sometimes up to the point he/she is the sole provider of pharmaceutical care. Whatever the level and scope of responsibility, it is imperative that this cadre of pharmaceutical care-giver is provided with continuous training necessary for effective performance and to update their skills for effective delivery of care.
By the end of this course, the participants will:
- Be aware of current trends in Pharmacy Technicians’ roles
- Update their extemporaneous preparation skill
- Have increased productivity through a better understanding of Team-dynamics
- Upscale their inventory and logistics management skills
- Communicate much better
- The Emerging Roles of the Pharmacy Technician.
- Pharmaceutical Calculations and Extemporaneous Preparations.
- Essentials of Drug Inventory Management.
- Effective Communication and Collaborative Skills
- Practices in Care Delivery.
- Essential of Patient Care
- Pharmacy Logistics.
- Understanding the Health Care Team dynamics
- Self-Management competencies.
For Whom: Pharmacy Technicians
Investment Value: N80,000.00
Date: November 8-10, 2016