A pharmaceutical company in a high growth phase requires an analytical chemist to manage and be part of their rapid growth.
- The ideal candidate should have hands on experience on instrumental analysis, and understanding of pharmaceutical processes.
- Must have a positive attitude and be motivated to make improvements.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience particularly in a pharmaceutical company
- Perform analytical testing of pharmaceutical materials and samples in accordance with compendial (e.g. USP, BP etc.) methods. Such testing may include, but is not limited to: particle size analysis, surface area analysis, dissolution, HPLC analysis, etc.
- Prepare and/or review SOP’s, test methods, protocols etc.
Method of Application:
Send CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org