Date: Tuesday 3rd – Thursday 5th December, 2013
Venue: Pharmanews Training Centre, 8 Akinwunmi Street, Mende, Maryland, Lagos.
Target Participants: Doctors, Pharmacists, Nurses, Medical Lab. Scientists and other Health Professionals in Clinical, Administrative, Research and Industrial Settings.
- Essentials of Clinical Research Management
- Achieving Effective Biomedical Research-Industry Partnerships
- Achieving an Effective Advocacy Campaign
- Economics of Chronic Disease Management
- Opportunities in the Nigerian Health Insurance Industry
- Essentials of Health Care Marketing
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand the essentials of Clinical Research Management and the prospects in Nigeria.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of strategic research and development partnerships in clinical and industry settings.
- Identify effective strategies for influencing corporate policies and processes that will drive a more effective and productive health care industry.
- Understand the economic implications and future developments in the management of chronic diseases in Nigeria.
- Understand the trends, challenges, and opportunities in the implementation of the National Health Insurance Scheme in Nigeria.
- Understand the basics of achieving effective health care service promotion.
- N67,000 per participant – for participants registering on or before 19th of November, 2013.
- N69,000 per participant – for participants registering after 19thof November 2013.
Registration fee can also be paid at the workshop venue.
(Fee covers tea break, lunch, workshop materials and certificates ONLY).
Group discounts: 3–5 participants (10%); 6 participants and above (15%).
Cancellation: For cancellation of registration, 90% of fee will be refunded, if cancelled at least seven (7) days to the workshop and information is communicated to us by sms or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). There will be no refund if cancelled thereafter.
Method of Payment
All payments should be made into Pharmanews Ltd account in Zenith Bank Plc, A/c No. 1010701673or Access Bank Plc, A/c No. 0035976695. Full names and bank deposit slip numbers should thereafter be sent by sms or email to Pharmanews Ltd.