In ancient times, Aloe vera and its extracts were used for medicinal purposes. Today, researchers are discovering more advantages of this versatile plant.
15 health benefits of Aloe Vera
- Detoxify the body.
- Hydrates the skin.
- Boosts the immune system.
- Stabilizes blood sugar.
- Soothes arthritis pain.
- Protects the body from stress.
- Prevents Kidney stones.
- Cooling and repairing sunburn skin.
- Reduces high blood pressure.
- Strengthens gums and promotes strong and healthy teeth.
- Heals the Intestines and lubricates the digestive tract.
- Prevents and treats Candida Infections.
- Boosts cardiovascular performance and physical endurance.
- Helpful in curing blisters, insect bites and any allergic reactions, eczema, burns, inflammations, wounds and psoriasis.